Saturday, December 10, 2011

Teaneck General Store Photography exhibit Press Release

  • This is what the Teaneck General Store press release wrote after the  opening reception for artists Daniel Yoffee that took place December 4, 2011 from 4 to 6 p.m. at the Teaneck General Store. The exhibits will run through Dec. 30.

Artist Exhibition — December Artists

Exhibition: December 4 through December 30

The Teaneck General Store is proud to announce an artist exhibition and reception of 2 prominent artists: Daniel Yoffee and Brian Norton.

Daniel Yoffee is a member of the Puffin Photography Club and has been interested in photography since his teenage years. He has taken photography classes in high school, college, continuing education, and the International School of Photography.

Daniel has previously participated in group exhibits at St. Thomas Aquinas College, The Pearl River, NY Library, The Best Little Frame Shop in Mahwah, NJ, The Teaneck Creek Conservancy in Teaneck, NJ as well as in Manhattan and Westchester. He has taken classes at International Center for Photography, Edward, Hopper House and has attended National Geographic Travel Photography Seminars.

Artist Statement:
I have had an interest in capturing special moments since I was a kid photographing at family parties. I was fascinated with a device that created a permanent image that could be shared and appreciated over and over. My passion is to share my way of viewing a scene that others may not. I love to stop and watch someone about to take a photo. I feel like I am learning when I walk behind them and see the view from their eyes. I like to see what kind of photograph I can find in reflections, vivid colors and peaceful moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment