Thursday, November 10, 2011

"The Photography of Daniel Yoffee" Exhibit

This listing is on the Park Ridge, NJ library web site where I am currently exhibiting. It opened on Friday November 4, 2011 and runs through the end of the year.

The Fog (c) Daniel Yoffee 2011
Exhibit - Photography

"The Photography of Daniel Yoffee" Exhibit
At the Park Ridge Library through the end of December 2011

Visit the Park Ridge Library (51 Park Ave) now through the end of December to view a beautiful, interesting, and diverse photography exhibit by Daniel Yoffee ... "My passion is to share my way of viewing a scene that others may not. I like to see what kind of photograph I can find in reflections, vivid colors, and peaceful moments." The talented Mr. Yoffee has previously exhibited in numerous locations in New Jersey and New York.

Visit Mr. Yoffee's exciting and diverse photography gallery and website.

No comments:

Post a Comment